About UsEstablished in 1990 by
Elisabeth Saunders, Ed.D.
- Member, College of Psychologists of Ontario, Clinical and School Psychology
- Affiliated with the Genetics Clinic, Hospital for Sick Children
- Harvard Graduate School of Education: Ed.D.
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem: B.A. Hon. and M.A. in Psychology
- University of Vienna: Psychology
- Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (CAMH)
- North York School Board
- Trillium Health Centre: Child and Family Clinic
- Southlake Regional Health Centre: Psychiatry
- Humber River Regional Hospital, Child and Adolescent Program, Mental Health
- York University, Practicum Supervisor, Clinical Psychology and Clinical-Developmental Psychology Ph.D. students
Psych Ed Assessment Services employs graduates of accredited psychology programs, who have obtained M.A. in psychology degrees, to administer tests. All reports are written by Elisabeth Saunders, Ed.D.